IGNORED

35 mm film developing find

siteunseen

I am an old school photography major with a Bessler 45 series motorized enlarger etc... I still like dabbling in the art of it and requested pricing back when this was first posted. I am still interested if the price is right.

Thanks JLP

2 minutes ago, JLPurcell said:

I am an old school photography major with a Bessler 45 series motorized enlarger etc... I still like dabbling in the art of it and requested pricing back when this was first posted. I am still interested if the price is right.

Thanks JLP

You pay shipping and it's yours. Maybe someday I may need something from your Z stash? :)

Give me this weekend to figure the best way to box it up securely,  I'll weigh it and get your zip code then a shipping quote and send a PM with the info.

Thank you!  

Cliff

4 hours ago, siteunseen said:

You pay shipping and it's yours. Maybe someday I may need something from your Z stash? :)

Give me this weekend to figure the best way to box it up securely,  I'll weigh it and get your zip code then a shipping quote and send a PM with the info.

Thank you!  

Cliff

shipping quote will be to zip 47374 Thanks JLP

1 minute ago, JLPurcell said:

I'll get it all together Saturday.  Those large trays and a couple of other things I will take pictures of and send them to you to see if you want them too.  I would think shipping charges would be close to their cost?  I'll let you make that decision though.

Back with you tomorrow with photos.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 0:59 PM, JLPurcell said:

I weighed it all, 105 pounds.  Then added 10 pounds for the boxes and packing filler, probably a little too high though.  Anyway fedex and ups are about the same, fedex slightly cheaper but about $1.00 per pound using a 30"x30"x12" box.  I just plugged that in to get the quote, if you think it would be cheaper sending separate boxes I'll let you figure the price.  It's 479% humidity downstairs and I couldn't stand anymore.  I'd guess 110 pounds thinking about it now.

Look at the pictures and see if you want it all or just the enlargers and the lens and those stainless containers with racks inside them.  There's some kind of black bracket that weighs a pretty good bit but I have know idea what it is so look, pick and choose then let me know.  I'll have to find some boxes over the holiday.

Long story short, all this is going to cost you about $115, maybe more or maybe less?

DSC01717.JPGDSC01718.JPGDSC01719.JPGDSC01720.JPGDSC01721.JPGDSC01722.JPGDSC01723.JPGDSC01724.JPGDSC01725.JPGDSC01726.JPGDSC01727.JPGDSC01728.JPGDSC01729.JPGDSC01730.JPG

Jerry I spoke with my Mom a few minutes ago and she'll have to find out where but my nephew is going to Virginia after the 4th to do a job. We might get lucky and have him haul it to you? As soon as she finds out I'll let you know.

I need something for my 240 too now than I think about it. Two hvac slider knobs. I have the screws in the slide levers now but those knobs disintegrated to small pieces of plastic when I first used them.