Quality control Bosch red coil ? - Page 2 - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Quality control Bosch red coil ?

Featured Replies

My PS-20 was specd for the 280zx dizzy I put in my 240, 1.5 from Nissan so I bought the 1.4 ohm. It's been a good runner so far, it's begging for more advance so that's next. 

Oh yeah the reason I even responded.  My Ps-20 has E cores or fins or springs or technology? E-something.

Edited by siteunseen

PS20 is still a fine coil, regardless. 

Only reason I got the MSD coil on my 280z, was because I started to have a misfire problem on the way to California a couple of years ago. Spark was very weak, so stopped in at local Parts store and bought a new coil. Only thing they had was MSD. Turns out it wasn't the problem.....  :( 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.