sig pic - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

sig pic

Featured Replies

Just a test. I think I fixed the sig pic size.

  • Author

Ok, iv'e tried with no success. I changed the size, saved it and still.......

  • Author

One more try.

OK, going to get Mike to look into it. I went into my profile and resized, saved and it is still the same.

Edited by rcb280z
struggling with something that should be easy!

Sorry about that.  Didn't mean to create an ordeal for you.  The car looks good, my scrolling finger gets tired though.

  • Author

No worries, Iv'e been meaning to change it but you know...........

But it has become an issue for me. It's not accepting any of my changes.

Edited by rcb280z

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

My sig pic got changed to someone else's car.  Not sure what is up with that. Changed it back.  Can't change my member title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.