Original wood steering wheel - Interior - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Original wood steering wheel

Featured Replies

I have been looking for a original Datsun wood steering wheel to replace the black one in my 280z. I have found some on eBay but I feel like they are charging quite a lot for them. What year cars had these steering wheels and where could I find one?

70-73 for sure. Ebay, Craigslist or a junk yard. The prices are going up because they are getting harder to find

Early steering wheels did not have holes in the spokes.  They are usually more expensive than the later style with holes.  Search the site for many restoration / refinishing topics.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.