IGNORED

Newbie!

jeffhop

Well thanks for the info on the headroom issue becasue i had just realized that and had to make sure it wasnt gonna ruin my "Z dreams":classic:

On the gas milage issue, I wasn't really worried that much about that because of how little I was paying for the car in the first place.

What would you all suggest be done first? I know search and destroy rust, but would you suggest a resanding and repainting? I would like the car to look great (ladies...:classic: ) but I also want it to run well and handel (spelling?) well. Also if you guys have the prices of what you would sugest that would be great!

-Jeff

Jeff,

#1 get the car. That task includes, all the shopping for the best deal for the best condition car you can find. Resources - this web site, Any local Z club or other enthusiast in your area, Web and paper based car classifieds and word of mouth.

#2 The sexy, great-running, fine handling car will follow depending on your enthuiasm, dedication, hard work and dollar bills. We'll help you there by sharing the road to your goal, Urging you on, taunting you with photos of perfect Z's and descriptions of perfect runs on perfect roads.

Enjoy the ride.

thanks for the advise~! As for #1 I am in the procuess right now of finding a Z through all those places (here, Z car club colorado, and paper) and for number two i am more enthusiastic about this than I have been about anthing else in a long time. I also know how much hard work it will be but I am up to the challenge and as for the dollar bills... well i do not have a huge paycheck but have a good enough one that I can save sme money, have some to go to the "Z" fund, and a little left to work on my bike.

I can't wait to find one~! :love:

-JEff