Weber selection and initial jet tuning - Page 31 - Triple Mikuni and Webers - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Weber selection and initial jet tuning

Featured Replies

  • Author

That's who I've used too! I agree, great service and prices. Thanks again for sending those.  

I put the 65F9 idle jets back in and afrs are leaned back out at cruise and looking good. 

 

  • Author

E tubes showed up today! What setup should I go with on them? Stick with 160/215? 

Use a 165 main to be safe. That will give a ball park. If a/f starts to go over 14 then stop run and go bigger on main.

 

Good luck! Fingers crossed this will change the shape!!

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Broke one of the 165 mains when trying to insert it? ... got a new one on the way. 

Great.  This one is worth waiting for!  It should hopefully shed light on the elusive E tube workings.

  • Author

Got the F19's in with 165/215.  Drove it last night and didn't have a chance to get a log, but under WOT the AFR's were way lean....like 15's at 5K. 

Wow that is significant.  Don't go too high in rpms if it starts to lean out.

  • Author

Looked last night and 165 is the largest main I have. I could try a 185 or 175 corrector to try to richen it up. 

You could also lower the air corrector. 

 

It does seem strange for the large jump as the tube design seems to promote more air than fuel.

  • Author

Yeah decreasing the air corrector is what I meant above....215 is in there now.....I have a 185 or 175 I can jump down to.  I'll try to get one of them in tonight. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.