IGNORED

Weber selection and initial jet tuning

blodi

Looks like it dropped a bit richer or tester is offset. In previous run posted on July 9 you are peaking ~ 13.5.  The last plot is the same shape but peaking ~13.1.

Try drilling out unused air correctors with 3/32" bit and give it a run at 165/238.  We need a crowbar to straighten that top end!

Gentlemen, stupid question, how are you putting these graphs together?  Are you attaching something to your AFM?  I don't know if you are just taking readings and putting the graphs together, or creating them directly from AFM.  I want to create my own.

Love the thread!

1 minute ago, duffman said:

Gentlemen, stupid question, how are you putting these graphs together?  Are you attaching something to your AFM?  I don't know if you are just taking readings and putting the graphs together, or creating them directly from AFM.  I want to create my own.

Love the thread!

I have an Innovate LM-2 that is hooked up to a wideband sensor in my collector.  The Innovate has a logging function that you can then pull up on their software on the computer.   It's not cheap (~$240) but the information is priceless.  

Excellent data! Nice to see a crowbar at work and the high end raise!

215 to 238.JPG

I agree 165/225 should flatten it and give ~12.5 +/- 0.5.   You could then try 160  fuel  if you want a tic leaner.

There also seems to be a big change in the low end of the latest plot. It does not dive rich like it has done but instead it jumps lean.  What is your A/F when you cruise at 60mph now?  We may have to keep an eye on this region.

Edited by 240260280

2 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Excellent data! Nice to see a crowbar at work and the high end raise!

215 to 238.JPG

I agree 165/225 should flatten it and give ~12.5 +/- 0.5.   You could then try 160  fuel  if you want a tic leaner.

There also seems to be a big change in the low end of the latest plot. It does not dive rich like it has done but instead it jumps lean.  What is your A/F when you cruise at 60mph now?  We may have to keep an eye on this region.

Ordered some 225's...we'll see where that lands. I notice the lean jump on this one too at the beginning....odd. I took two other logs last night as well...they were similar.  I didn't get a good eye at cruise....it's always been good at cruise in the past. I'll check it again. 

2 hours ago, 240260280 said:

Once you get the mains sorted did you want to circle back to accelerator circuit?

Yeah, we'll come back to that...not sure where to go with it now seeing how it changed with that last run.