IGNORED

$750 complete 77 280Z - Corvalis Oregon

Zed Head

Looks like a good start for a project.  New parts alone add some value.  http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/5818405698.html

Don't know the person.  From the ad below.  His number pops up if you click Reply at the top.  Let me torture somebody -   @Mark Maras

" Im really sad to have to sell this, and would love to put the work into it, but with school, work, and life, I just do not have the time and I would love to see someone else get this thing back on the road or use it to repair something else they've got in the works. Its a beautiful beast and I hope someone can make something of it. Im asking $750 OBO, its got basically a new set of tires on it, and Ive replaced the alternator, radiator, many hoses, and a variety of other things. I was replacing the head gasket when our wedge slipped. The tensioner gave in and now I need to go deeper in the engine, but I dont have the time or place to do it. I need to get rid of it soon so call/text me! I may be able to figure out towing options, just give me a call. "

OHHH, THE TEMPTATION!!! and the return of THE VOICE!!! SchiZophrenia is back. That one appears to only need a few hours of labor to put it back on the road unlike everything I already have. A real bargain for someone with a little knowledge and time. I hope it goes to a good home. My place would be better but I'll settle for good. I've got to finish at least one of my projects before I dare buy another. BTW, Getting old is a steep price to pay for maturity.

• Like 1