240Z Bullet Mirrors, Vintage - Body & Paint - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

240Z Bullet Mirrors, Vintage

Featured Replies

Hi all,

Thought I'd pass this craigslist ad along. 

Two vintage bullet mirrors for $50.  Add says one is loose.   Some restoration / painting required.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/5760336410.html

For the price, it's probably worth getting, especially if you just need one...  Saw "new" ones on JDM parts website for $850, (but none available).

I've got spares, or I'd buy them.

Julio

Not what I would consider to be "Bullet" mirrors.  But they are mirrors and it is Craigslist.

Dennis

Edited by psdenno

Those appear to be the "black pearl" mirrors that I have seen described. I've been lucky to have a couple of sets and I love them. All metal, can be disassembled easily and tension of both ball joints is easy to set.  (mirror to housing and housing to base stem). I have set on my 73. $50 is a steal. Go get'em!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.