IGNORED

Colour Schemes

axelr8

Im having trouble with what colour to respray my car in, I dont want red because its too common, I want something metallic but that looks good on the zed, I was thinking of Canary Yellow but I still havent made up my mind, If anyone can suggest some colours or post some pics of a zed and what colour was used would be cool, Thanks.

I've seen a dark metallic grey, almost a graphite colour.. looked bloody awesome. I've also seen a very light green metallic (with zg nose and flares) on a website somewhere. Made it look REALLY classy.. I'd go surfing on the net to check out colours....

If you wanna see a car in WRX blue that ain't a rex pm me and I'll show you my mates race mini. It looks awesome!!

Hey thanks, is it true that a dark colour shows all the scratches and chips on the paint ? Gee I saw one on the road the other day it was also metallic blue and I remember telling my bro how hot that looked.

HA! I live on a dirt road so I know about chips and dirty bodywork! Yep, the darker the colour, the more it tends to show up scratches and imperfections in the underlying bodywork. They say you only ever own one black car for this very reason...

Metallics can also be very hard to match if you ever need parts of the car resprayed at any time. Whatever colour you get I'd get heaps of coats of gloss on the top. It'll look really shiny that way!

What about British racing green (looks nivce with doe-hide interior), a sort of deep burgundy red also looks really good but sounds awful!

Yeah thats true about the metallics, my bro has a sandfire metallic colour and someone smashed into it, the professionals said they were having problems finding the right colour so it took quite a bit to find a similar colour, I was thinking of a lime metallic green, red burgandy does look pretty nice, but im looking to get a yellow/orange metallic look, the new yellow lamborghi looks pretty good also im going to have to play around in photoshop to get an idea of what the car might look like. bonniec75209 yep teenage mutant ninja turtles, feel free to use it if you want.

• 2 weeks later...

Check out my gallery, my car is a stock metallic green 113. It's not everyones taste but I like it :love:

Metallic blue is nice too.. I have seen dark green Z's but they dont really do it for me... I think it was mperdue who constructed a web page showing z's of all (stock) colors. Maybe someone can post the link up as I cant find it right now, it may give you a few more ideas.

My Z was orange from the factory and I like the color but I want something a little more flashy . I do like the looks of pearl with or metalic. I saw a great looking Blue that looked almost black on a 03 mitsrbishi. That one has me wondering I also saw a Yellow that is from Fearrari # 355 awsom ! and the orange is 918 . I think that either color with a little pearl or gold metalic would look spectacular. I seem to favor the lighter colors , sportier I think . My 2cts GaryROFL

• 9 months later...