280z Wiring Diagram - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

280z Wiring Diagram

Featured Replies

I could try to scan one out of an old Haynes manual, but what year do you/they need?

  • Author
Originally posted by 2ManyZs

I could try to scan one out of an old Haynes manual, but what year do you/they need?

How many different versions are available? I'd like to get them all on this site if possible. Right now we have 240z and 260z.

Thanks Mike for the help. For the year it is a 78-----

Hmm, wouldn't ya know the manual I've got has diagrams for 75-77...

Having some troubles trying to scan them so they are legible too...:stupid: I'll figure it out sooner or later...:cross-eye

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Kieth, set your DPI resolution to 600 or so. Email it to me and I can modify it to work here.

IE: Scan at the highest resolution (600+ dpi) and use black/white mode. You can try greyscale or even full color photo to see what they turn out like.

Hey Guys has anyone come up with a diagram yet ? Thanks

The 78 280Z has two different wiring harnesses. I found out through trial and error. The post 5/78 builds use a harness that is similar to a 79 280ZX, 2 fuel pump relays and a separate fuel injection relay.

I have this schematic, not in electronic format, but could send it.

I was informed by a Datsun Technician, that the others, 75 - 78 are almost the same, for all practical purposes. I have a factory 75 schematic as well.

Ed Palmer

yes ecp48 please send them to me I would be greatly thankful

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.