IGNORED

1 too many in the family

siteunseen

22 hours ago, Tomcat said:

Tell him if he'll send you $700 Western Union that you'll hold it for 72 hours for him to get down here in person (... just don't give him *any* financial information or personal information and make up a name. I suggest "Iyainta Dumaz"). I had a guy that said he was in Arizona try to get me to send him money like that to hold a car. Turns out he didn't even have a Z ... he had just copied the pictures and description from another legitimate ad and posted it on Craigslist. I found the real ad posted at a car dealership ... same car down to the license plate. If your guy is a scammer, he'll wonder if he's dealing with another scammer! Personally, I would talk to the guy just to yank him around a bit ... maybe offer to go into business with him. I've had two instances looking to buy a Z where the deal was too good to be true and ... double-duhhh ... it wasn't true!

On the other hand, I bought my Z out of Austin Texas "siteunseen" and had it shipped to Alabama without ever meeting the owner. I felt pretty good that he was legit because he held the car for me for over a month and wouldn't take a deposit even though I offered one several times. 

That's exactly what he's doing, reposting other peoples cars!  Now he says he lives in Michigan and gave me another number, 3 total.  I googled the last one and got this, http://240zforsale.com/category/united-states/alabama/

Friggin bastinge