East Coast Z Nationals - United States - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

East Coast Z Nationals

Featured Replies

I'm planning to attend. Been there the past few years. A little further for you than for me.

If you do decide to go, get in touch beforehand so we can be sure to find each other at the show.

  • Author

Cool. What kind of turnout should I expect? Are we talking like three S30s or 100?

I took a look through the pics I've taken in the past, and everything is micro instead of macro. In other words, I've got close-up pics or wiring harnesses and ignition coils, but nothing of the show field.  LOL

I'm guessing maybe twenty first gens?

  • Author

Looks like rain for 8 hours, as of this afternoon. I'll probably decide at the last minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Yeah, I'm unfortunately in the same boat. If it was going to be a little rain, or just a chance of rain for a short period of time, that would be different. But the current forecast looks pretty wet, and I don't want to subject my not rusty Z to all that water.

I guess I'll keep tabs on the details, but at this point, it looks like I'm probably going to pass.  :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.