Compatability of Trun Signal Switches - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Compatability of Trun Signal Switches

Featured Replies

Does anyone know for certain, if a turn signal switch from a 72-73 will be

a direct plug in on a 1970 model?

TIA,

Marty

I doubt it. I could not use a 72-73 turn-signal switch on the 1971 240Z that I used to own. The wiring harnesses were different. Pigtail to the switch was different length, and the color code was different.

  • Author

Thanks Carl. It was worth a try. There's a 72-73 on eBay now for about $40. Last time I heard, they were $119 from Courtesy Nissan.

Marty

Marty, as Carl said they won't interchange... but before you get one from Courtesy, try Andy Russell.

His price list has them down as $69 for the 70-71 turn signal switches and the headlight switch for the 70-71 is $80... hard to beat those prices anywhere...:classic:

z@datsundude.com

  • Author

Wow, $69 is a good price.

Thanks for the heads up.

Marty

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.