71 rear brake assembly ? - Wheels & Brakes - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

71 rear brake assembly ?

Featured Replies

This is looking at the passenger brake parts. Apparently they are on the wrong side of car. Is that right ? You can see in the pic that the brake line port is facing towards the rear of car. Where the emergency brake cable attaches is facing to the front of car. I'm going to have to switch them, aren't I ? I don't want to ! Thank you.

001.JPG

002.JPG

You already know the answer.  You gotta do what you gotta do!  :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.