Got Kylie? - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Got Kylie?

Featured Replies

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Yes Carl, she certainly is one fine looking woman.

A reasonably good example of Aussie womanhood.

I see them on the local beaches every day.

Now you know why I chose to live within five minutes drive of three beaches.

EAT YA HEARTS OUT.

Rick.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

We don't get ads like that in the US either......On my flight from LA to Heathrow, Virgin was playing an hour-long 'rockumentary' showing all her videos and interviews. OMG.

steve

"Honey, I didn't realise you liked that kind of pop music?"

I bet some of your wives have told you that before! ROFL

Great dancers bod. No synthetic blorts(bumper bullets) that look like a three foot snake ate a couple of basketballs. Excellent! Speaking of music, what band is playing? You can tell you're old when you ask about the music while watching that "unferal woman" gyrate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.