compatible hood with 72z - Parts Swapping - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

compatible hood with 72z

Featured Replies

my 72 hood is a little bit bang-up, so i decided to replace it. what year z can i use to replace it. i saw turbo hood at the wrecking yard and they look nice. will it fit? what year.

thank you for all your help.

I have a 73 parts car with excellent condition hood. I'm wanting to use it on my 77 (which has the vents). I just like the look of the "clean" hood, since I'm preparing to stripe mine. ...won't have to design around the vents.

Vented hood is in excellent condition also.

If you pay shipping, (from OH), I'll let one of them go cheap.

Any hood up to 78 fits, the 77-78 have the vents, that's the only difference.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.