Keyless remote installation writeup? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Keyless remote installation writeup?

Featured Replies

I keep seeing posts that refer to an installation writeup by Dave (aka z'sondabrain) but I can't find it. It's not in the articles section. Can anyone help me?

 

thanks

Dave has essentially retired this project. The engineer that designed the circuit is no longer involved and the startup costs are significant for someone to purchase the rights and supplies to fabricate this system. I know, I tried to make it work too....

  • Author

Oh, this is just something I would do myself for my own car. I have no desire to produce anything.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.