Isky Springs and Retainers - For Sale - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content
Be cautious of scammers! If you are asked to send Zelle, Paypal, or even gift cards it is likely a scam. Be smart and talk on the phone and trade real photos. Check every profile and never do business with a member who joined less than 6 months ago.

Isky Springs and Retainers

Featured Replies

I purchased a nice head from an E production 240Z. I do not need the Spring / Retainer kit and pulled them.

They have 4 race weekends on them. Looking to offset some of the cost I paid.

They were $235 from Summit. For $110 I will ship them right to your door.

I will throw in the keepers too.

I can send you a photo if you want.  You can also contact me at: sgund3@hotmail.com

Edited by Lumens

What kind of cam lift are they rated for?

  • Author
2 hours ago, madkaw said:

What kind of cam lift are they rated for?

He has them listed for his cams up to .595 lift.

To be honest they are stiffer than I like for the street.

Any member here can have them for $90.

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.