What do you think about this rear end? - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

What do you think about this rear end?

Featured Replies

No idea on the color mate it is nice. The front of the car is completely different though.

post-1316-14150792545141_thumb.jpg

Exelent - I have that picture saved in my 'backgrounds' library - it makes it cycle through about every 3 weeks ( i change them daily )

- Jeff

If you like visit :-

http://www.project240z.0catch.com/nicezeds.htm

it's part of a website which I have discontinued for the moment. It's got a collection of some nice Z's. I actually have alot more now but I'm learning a bit of flash and hope to have a nicer website at a later date and base it on my 240z.

Hey,

Thanks for that link, I really did like amany of those cars...

My favourites were the interior of this 240ZG, showing all those gadgets:

http://www.project240z.0catch.com/gold240zg1.jpg

and the bodywork and colour of this car, it looks very modern... I wish the new 350Z looked as good as this:

http://www.project240z.0catch.com/nohoodz.jpg

Datsun76 - i do like it but i think i have seen nicer looking rear ends... especially on Jennifer Lopez. :D

  • Author

I would go with Heather Locklear myself. Dont really think J'Lo is all that.:classic:

I dont like the round tailights either. The original look is still the best just thought that red pic was interesting. Never seen that look before and it does look somewhat like a firebird.

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.