IGNORED

Good Injector cleaners.

Chickenman

Napa and Autozone are the Walmarts of AP suppliers. No offense as mentioned...

As has been mentioned, you can order the Jectron from Amazon. Liqui Moly is a HUGE lubricants supplier in Europe. Made in Germany and is highly rated. As are Motul, Elf, Total etc. You will find a lot of Porsche, BMW, Mercedes and other high end European car shops and dealers using these products.

http://www.amazon.com/Liqui-Moly-2007-Gasoline-Injection/dp/B00CPL8PSG

BTW: Liqui Moly and Lubro Moly are the same company. Something to do with Distribution rights in North America.

I guess I'm lucky in that I have a some privately owned companies near me that aren't restricted by National or Regional purchasing contracts like the " Big Box " companies. That gives them the leeway to bring in some very nice European/Japanese brands lubricants and chemicals. Liqui Moly, Motul, Eon, Amsoil, Weicon ( Huge German chemicals company similar to CRC ), Joe Gibbs Racing products and others  are readily available locally for me. Profits aren't as big... but the small private companies bring these in as a Customer Service.

Edited by Chickenman