IGNORED

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

borini63

Just Cleared costumes and it will be the first LHD Kenmeri in the states.It will be here at my house Tuesday.The Broker sent me the paper Work already  to register it in Phoenix AZ.

Edited by borini63
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SteveJ said:

Just promise to post lots of photos when you get your hands on it.

you got it......I will post a lot of pictures.....still all the parts still in the way to complete the look! Also just got some wheels&Tires too(SSR Watanabe RS8 II 15X7 +15 offset).

Edited by borini63

20 minutes ago, jareddbh said:

This is amazing!  I was just in Phoenix this past weekend with my 280Z.  Would like to see you at one of the shows.

Thanks Buddy....yeak we should meet some time....just keep your eye open on events....both Phoenix Z Club and Tucson Z club.

desertdatsuns.com for Phoenix AZ and datsunSouthwest.com for Tucson

Thanks

Jamal

I will take the Kenmeri tomorrow for level one inspection to register it in our local MVD and I already bought Classic insurance.

Installed air Filter and shift knob this morning.....boy it's nice to have such a car in my garage.

I will post pictures when I wash the car and mount the wheels and tires.

On ‎4‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 10:14 PM, 240k Style said:

Landed yet?

Yep ,Kenmeri in my house.

I will need some small parts for the 240K.

Can I Pm you of what I need?

Edited by borini63

• 2 weeks later...

Just registered the Skyline in Arizona and tagged it until 2021   100% legal........Big sigh :)

Yeah....started to go through the 240K and a lot of issues started to surface ....mechanically and cosmetically.

Muddy radiator with no thermostat :excl:  just sent it for rebuild! The engine running very rich (Black spark plugs)  find out that the CHTS not hooked or there is no wire for it from the harness and there is a major Vacuum and oil leak  also there is no oil dip stick to check the oil. LOL  and no Air Filter for the AFM so I decide to go with triple Weber's ......also  lost the clutch....the slave cylinder went out and the fork got loos so I have to drop the tranny to see what's going on with the throw out bearing.

So the car not in running condition right now and I am really frustrated and disappointed.It's too hot to work on her right now and it will just sit.

I will update when I start to fix.