borini63

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

Wheels and mirrors are in....still I need to mount the driver side mirror.

The plan is to be in Long Beach Ca in the morning for the 2016 JCCS on Saturday.......

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

DSC04589.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you Sir.

I will take her next week to Williams Arizona for the 6th Annual Old Datsuns Car Show. We will see what will happen.

Just came back from the car show and I won  second place on other Datsuns....the first place was a 71 Hako......

DSC04674.JPG

DSC04675.JPG

DSC04678.JPG

Jamal ,

nice job. Didn't pay much attention to this thread at first . Then I realized it was Jamal. Bought some zx parts from you years ago for my daughters car. You did me right bro .

so how many times has someone asked what year Javelin that is- LOL

Thank you Steve.....It was fun and yeah so many people asked me what kinda a car is this....but also so many Japanese tourists(Checking out Rout66) knew what kinda car is this....they took so many pictures.

We had some Breakfast last Saturday and in way back I ran out of gas(way off Gas Gauge) so my Z fellows rescued me.... 1476643124_Screenshot_20161015-125644-pi Happy face after the rescue..... IMG_2925_zpsbyganbsx.jpg

Took the Kenmeri to a local car show this morning and I won the 1st Place in the 70's Cars category.

Nice to have a cool car around.

DSC04863.JPG

DSC04864.JPG

DSC04865.JPG

DSC04867.JPG

• Like 2

that's funny Mike....I like the picture but I wish it was a kenmeri instead of a Z.........Very funny.lol 

Edited by borini63

On 11/21/2016 at 3:50 PM, borini63 said:

Some people don't have Facebook, is there a way I can talk you into uploading into the gallery?

m