IGNORED

Kenmeri coming to USA very soon.

borini63

Yep Finally I will own a GT 240K ......My friend bought this 240K from Astralia  and he will convert it to Left Hand Drive and do all the body work and interior plus mounting a 280ZX drive train and then ship it to USA from UAE (Dubai)....here is some pictures so far and I will post as they come from my Friend Sultan In UAE.......

This picture when we tow it from the original owner...

IMG-20150204-WA0002_zpsfrar0jt4.jpg

When it arrived to UAE Dubai...

IMG-20150415-WA0062.jpg

IMG-20150415-WA0061.jpg

The work started   strip and convert to lt hand drive.....

image6%202.jpg

image5.jpg

image7%202.jpg

image10.jpg

Edited by borini63
  • Like 3

I think in the end of October or November at the most....the shop that doing the swap is packed with cars and they are very busy(everybody converting to LHD).

I hope the 240K will be here in the new 2016 year.

• 2 weeks later...

Shipping from Aus to Dubai to San diego must be expensive. Is this a one time import or do you plan on getting more 240k's?

No it's a one time import....but you will never know.I might do it again.

I can't find one here with decent price so we decided to do it the cheaper way......

Edited by borini63

Will come up nicely once done mate, got any plans as far as colour is concerned? BTW your friend has quite a nice collection in the background :D

It will be a Ferrari Red with black flares,spoiler and airdam....trying to do a GTR replica......

• Like 1