Jump to content


What's this part called?


Recommended Posts

What is the part called that covers the bottom of the body seal welting in the door opening? It's like a threshold, but I think the threshold is the aluminum piece with the word "Datsun" on it. This piece is right behind it as you look into the car, it's metal with a black plastic covering, has a lip that covers the welting, runs the length of the door opening, and curves down into the interior of the car. It then screws into the inside of the car, near the floor next to the seat. Is this the scuff plate? I am in need of a left and right side, and I want to be sure of the name before I place an order.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The black ones are called the scuff plates, while the outer aluminum ones are called the sill plates.

I know Andy Russell has a pretty good price on both, wiht balck screws for the scuff plates and stainless for the sill plates.

[email protected]....

or did I send you his price list? darn, what's that memory disease called??:stupid:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.