Rear control arm dilemma - Suspension & Steering - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Rear control arm dilemma

Featured Replies

So I lost one of the bolts out of my inner rear control arm.  I have a replacement bolt, but for the life of me cannot seem to find the large star washer.  Are there any alternatives (i.e. lock tight, or a standard lock washer)?  I imagine Nissan used them for a reason.  I look forward to hearing your thoughts.

Cheers,

Scot

Black Dragon has them listed in the catalog. Part number 79-021      $1.95 each

  • Author

Thanks Diseased, I ordered the bolts from Zcarsource.  When they came in today I found they had included the washer and lock washer.  Lets just say I am a VERY happy customer :D

  • 6 months later...
S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.