IGNORED

Import & Kit Car Nationals - Carlisle, PA - 16 May 15

Sean240Z

Well shoot... This has snuck up on me. Isn't there usually some chatter about the show weeks before it happens? I don't remember seeing any chatter this year. (Not saying it didn't happen... Just saying I don't remember it!)

I usually go, but I'm not sure I'm prepared. I guess I'll try?

Yeah, I've been very busy the last few weeks and just realized the show is this coming weekend. Hopefully I'll see you there Bruce. This will be my last tript o Carlisle as I'll be returing to Canada at the end of June.

Well I'm not usually good at spontaneous plans, but I'll try. On the good side, my car is together and running. Up until recently it was torn down a little for some electrical work, but I put the finishing touches on the project(s) a few days ago.

Did "my version" of:

1) the headlight relay upgrade.

2) installing an internally regulated alternator.

3) adding a starter relay to take the solenoid current stress off the ignition switch.

I say "my version" because like most other things I do, it differs somewhat from the typical approach. I just can't leave well enough alone. Anyway, those electrical projects are done and they work great. I'll try to make it.

One thing I really hate is standing in the long line of "the unwashed" of people who didn't pre-register...

Twalrich, I don't know what kind of parts you're looking for, but there has been a strong presence of Z-car parts at the show for a long time in the form of our own cbuczesk (Chuck B). He's had a vendor tent of Datsun parts.

I don't think he's got body kits or new fiberglass, but he's got lots of stuff!

Well I'm registered. DId it over the phone with a credit card. So at least I get to stand in the SHORTER of the lines when I get there. Still a line, but usually better than the one for the people who register the day of the show.

So hopefully all of us ClassicZ club members get a chance to meet up and chat.

And the smiley face above? It comes from the fact that the forum software interprets a letter "B" followed by a close parenthesis ")" as the keyword for a smiley. I didn't intend to put a smiley there, the software did that for me.

Kinda like when you try to do an ordered list:
a)

B)

c)

d)

I just registered too, the website kept crashing so I also had to call in. I'll be driving in from McLean, VA on Saturday morning so I should arrive around 0900hrs.Looking fwd to catching up.

FutoFab will have spaces at Carlisle near the end of Aisle B. While most of our stuff is 510 related (steel reproduction fenders, valances, rockers, aftermarket sway bars, aluminum LCA's & TC Rods )

We will have our Z car adjustable aluminum LCA's & TC rods. Chrome F&R 240Z bumpers, amber directional (JDM style) 240Z tail lights with us.

Looking fwd to catching up.

I'm looking forward to catching up too! Not sure what time I'll get there as I've always had good intentions of getting there early, but I never seem to get it to actually happen. I'll be there as soon as I can.  :)

Saw your other thread about the suspension work you just completed. I'd love to take your car out for a spin!