Youtube Video Share Test - Video Center - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Youtube Video Share Test

Featured Replies

1 and 3 took me out of classiczcar to a youtube page.  I had to back up to get back to classiczcar.  4 opened a new youtube tab, but kept the classiczcar tab open.  2 played the video in classiczcar.

 

Don't know if you were looking for feedback or not but that's what happened.  I think that I have Chrome set up to open new tabs instead of new windows.

 

So how does a person embed a video?  I like it, except when it's Miley Cyrus butchering an old classic.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.