I Finally Found It - Funnybone - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

I Finally Found It

Featured Replies

Bored and waiting for a plane here in japan. I saw this in the restroom

Above the urinal. Strange place for sanity to be.

Gotta love their version of english

post-23403-0-80177700-1429168826_thumb.j

  • Author

They like to shorten words here. Family mart becomes

Fami-ma and convenience store becomes

Con-ve-ni. Its also easier for them to pronounce.

Or its a spelling error and they meant sanitary.

Ithis train we rode had a really bizarre

Brochure. I just had to snap a pic.

post-23403-0-26190600-1429226459_thumb.j

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.