IGNORED

Sema '71 Gets 21K On Ebay

NVZEE

• 2 weeks later...

If that's bringing 21k, that means mine is worth even more, but I would never get these figures here in the EU i'm afraid, they are not populair here, as the US cars do. It seems if I would sell my car back to the homemarket in the US it would bring more money.

Edited by bartsscooterservice

Well, it is the car that started the Japanese car craze in 2010.  We owe this guy. 

" In mid/late 2010 about 4 months before the SEMA Show in Las Vegas I was asked by Enkei wheels to finish the car and bring it to Vegas to be featured in there booth to re-introduce the world to there Enkei 92 model wheels. ...........................Loaded in a trailer and taken to Vegas, the car was a huge hit at the show and helped usher in this Japanese car craze we are still seeing at shows around the US today,"

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1971-Nissan-Fairlady-Z-S30-SEMA-Show-Vehicle-Enkei-Demo-Car-Datsun-240z-/291407099055?nma=true&si=EBNhPEOXz%252Fs5a482o81eWFeeA3o%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Probably would have hot $30,000 if the lights and gauges worked - 

"Please note that due to time constraints when the dash was put back in the car, not all of the wiring was plugged back in, so currently the lights, speedo, wipers, and turn signals are not active.  "