IGNORED

Targa California April 23-25 For Classic Z Cars

targaman

Hello everyone

My name is Dave Bouzaglou and I am the Chief Disorganizer of the Targa California. A back roads rally tour that is NOT competitive and spans three days of some of California's best sports car roads.

This is our seventh year and the event is open to all makes of classic sports cars from 1975 and older. Now the slightly newer 260 and 280 Z's are considered continuation models and are eligible to enter.

The event starts Thursday morning in Thousand Oaks, follows the twisties to Buttonwillow Raceway, where we have parade laps and lunch. Afterwards more back roads beckon to lead us to Santa Cruz for the welcome cocktail hour and overnight stay.

Friday brings us more backroads with a late afternoon tour of Canepa's fantastic collection of cars and restoration facility with a buffet dinner amongst the millions of dollars of cars.

Our final day Saturday finds us driving south through Monterey and ends up in Paso Robles for our special Farewell Dinner

More information and entry registration can be found at www.nasaproracing.com/events/2054

Thank you

Dave

For those of us with conflicting schedules, it would be nice if it's possible to join for one or parts of the whole trip. I most likely can do the first day to Buttonwillow but that is the only leg that is open per my schedule. Possible, and cost? NASA membership still required? 

Hello Greenhorn

Hmm. That is a possibilty for a one day deal, but you would have to join NASA as that is part of the insurance agreement with them. E mail me directly at targacalifornia@gmail.com if you are still interested

up to over 70 entries already !

We max out at 110

thanks

Dave