New Tail Lights - Electrical - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

New Tail Lights

Featured Replies

I took the whole day and got them put in without scratching them or myself. 

 

The old vs new

post-23570-0-63619600-1419639862_thumb.j

On the car

post-23570-0-87125300-1419639887_thumb.j

park lights

post-23570-0-19159400-1419639930_thumb.j

parking lights with brakes too

post-23570-0-00593800-1419639947_thumb.j

Part #s for the gaskets and rivets, small and the normal size.  My local dealer got everything in a few days.

post-23570-0-74399900-1419639912_thumb.j

 

 

  • Author

After I get over this last spending spree I am going to start a new one with you, @240zrubberparts.  You have some good stuff.  :)

Looks good! I hope to get to mine in the New Year after I paint the rear panel around the lights. That's the plan, anyway, and my plans are always subject to change.

Dennis

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.