E31 Head, E48 Manifold - Engine & Drivetrain - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

E31 Head, E48 Manifold

Featured Replies

Hi everyone

I was doing some Christmas cleaning and found an E31 head with both intake and exhaust manifolds attached. I am attaching a pic. Is the 48 manifold better than the 88?

Does anyone want the E31?

Curtispost-2097-0-11507600-1419124947_thumb.jp

  • Author

will sell cheap, plus shipping.

I am in Marietta and would be interested if still available. Does it have cam towers, cam, rockers, springs, valves, etc?

  • Author

I think so, in another box. I will take pics tomorrow and post.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.