Bermuda? - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Bermuda?

Featured Replies

Not me, but I went to Bermuda 18 years ago. Loved it! I want to go back if I ever find the money. Have a great time. If you like diving make time to go, there are a lot of great dives there.

Charles

While there be sure to experience their native drink, 'Dark N Stormy'

  • Author

They named the drink after Janet?  LOL  

 

We finish on Friday and will head into Hamilton to celebrate.  I'll have one then. I guess it is Tequila for you :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.