Light Bulbs In Console Indicators - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Light Bulbs In Console Indicators

Featured Replies

Does anyone have a part number and source for the small light bulbs that are used in the console indicators for Choke, Fasten Seat Belt, and Rear Window Defrost switch. Mine just say 1.5 watts, 12 volts. Car is a '72. I've searched without any luck so far. Thanks.

Do you have the old bulbs in hand? If so, I could probably tell you the type.

 

Could they be 194s?

post-4648-0-72385500-1417229891_thumb.jp

  • Author

Here is a picture of two of the lights.  The base is 0.268" in diameter.

post-14933-0-00339800-1417246410_thumb.j

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • Author

Thanks. It is also available as a regular bulb Eiko 16037 - 3898. I ordered the LEDs. I'll update when I get them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.