IGNORED

A 1970 Z For 65 Big Ones

Z fan

It is a cap.  I sent him a message asking and this is what he replied,

"Yes .. When I did the car.. There was no one re doing them now Motorsports

will re do a dash.. I have one .. Candidly it didn't look as good as my cap .. So I didn't change.. I believe mine was one of the first they did.. Heard they have gotten better now
My cap is installed So well to realize it is a cap you have to feel the bottom to find the seam"

For the amount of money he is asking I would want a perfect dash.

I'm sure I remember this car. If memory serves me correctly, some of us had a few light hearted sparring matches with the former owner. He was banned from this site eventually for his lack of political, ethnical, etc. correctness. The oil canning problem he had on the left side floor pan and the bumper over rider are two of the concerns he had at the time as well as his problems coming up with the correct color for the tail light finishers. I cannot remember his "user" or real name.  Jar anyone's memory? It's a nice restored car but in my opinion, certainly will not command the price he thinks.