Z video - Australia & NZ - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Z video

Featured Replies

For those who missed out last time Fox History channel is showing the "Nissan Z Car" on Tuesday Night 4 th March at

10-30Pm e.s.t .

Cheers

Wanna video it for me :), I shall supply the video, but god i wish i had Pay TV :disappoin

  • Author

Can do, I'll drop it in Sunday.

Cheers Roger

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

YOu can by the video of that show at the history channel website for $25. Item Number: AAE-40124

http://store.aetv.com/html/catalog/vp01.jhtml?id=40124

Well I guess A&E sells it for history channel, they are probably the same company, I don't know. You can get to it from the link above or going to the historychannel.com and going to the store and searching for it.

Happy Shopping

Bart

1971 240Z built: 7/71

I did not notice you guys were all from Australia, guess a&e won't ship outside the US and Canada, but to all Americans and Canadians who are reading this the the above post.

Bart

I don't see the show being listed in either tvguide.com or History Channel's schedule. Do you have cable or satellite? I'm in 94597.

-Guycali

I think it is showing on the Australian history channel on the 4th. I guess we are out of luck.

Replayed 6.30am 5/3/03

also 2.30 pm 5/3/03

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.