IGNORED

What happened to the Z's restored in the 90's? - news article

Stanley

I saw the conversation on the Facebook page. The question was basically answered when Carl Beck replied that the listing on his web site was accurate and up to date. the Z Car Home Page - Z Car Registry - Vintage Z. It probably is; as Carl notes, we really haven't seen much trading of the Vintage Z's in the last few years. I read some more of Carl's comments / conjecture of what the value of these vehicles might be today. I would tend / hope to agree. If you search the archives here, you'll find a lot of information about the restoration program including the comments that Nissan / Datsun was not the first or only car manufacturer to sell refurbished / restored vehicles. I will argue, though, that Nissan's approach was unique. http://www.classiczcars.com/forums/misc-s30/15911-z-restoration-progam.html