parting out 3 datsuns 260 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

parting out 3 datsuns 260

Featured Replies

i am parting out 3 datsuns z models

please e-mail me with what parts you need

at trackteam_00@hotmail.com

thanks

john

  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I am looking for the 2 fender pieces that hold the front turn signal lights, some tan rivets for the interior panels and a red pushbutton relay reset switch that is in the engine compartment.Also the corner rubber pieces for the bumpers. Where are you located? Bill Dupree Maryland IZCC #11233

  • 1 month later...

I'm looking to replace my steering wheel. It's that bumpy rubber stuff. What type steering wheels you have?

Mark

260z@bigfoot.com

I'm looking for a splash shield (skid plate) for my car. Dou you have one, and in what condition?

Devin aka 72240Z

email: 64bowtie@quik.com

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are perting out the engines... I wonder if there is an E88 head among them...

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.