IGNORED

Hey everyone!

What's going on classicZcar members, my name is nick. 21 years old from ditches county NY. Recently I bought a 1976 datsun 280z from Dallas tx and drove it back cross country. I'm not really sure what I have planned for the car just enjoy driving it and looking into a few mods but nothing crazy. Really pump to be able to talk to people who have been working with these timeless machines for years and have the same love for them as I do.

Hey man, welcome to the forum! I bet that was a helluva drive. I dollied back a 260z when I was 17 from Tennessee to Florida in a round trip so I can only imagine what it's like to do your first drive as a long distance one.

Share some pics!

Hey man, welcome to the forum! I bet that was a helluva drive. I dollied back a 260z when I was 17 from Tennessee to Florida in a round trip so I can only imagine what it's like to do your first drive as a long distance one.

Share some pics!

Yea man it was a awesome ride, I kinda blasted threw it making it in a little under 28hrs. Deff was one hell of way to break in the datsun though!