what size socket: crank pullet bolt? - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

what size socket: crank pullet bolt?

Featured Replies

25 is too small,

32 is too big,

and of course as of right now I don't have anything in between.

So tell me what size I should get from Sears when I go there in a little bit.

Thanks,

-e

  • Author

i should perhaps mention the pulley bolt i am trying to remove is on an '81 F54 L28 (if that matters)

At the same time can someone give me a torque spec for that bolt once I am put it back on? Thanks again.

-e

27MM which is also equal to 1 1/16.

That's what the L-24's are and I'm fairly positive all the L series are the same.

Torque is 116-130ft/lbs

yup that's it.

27MM and if you don't have one BIG$$$$$$

Good luck Sears usually has them

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.