Garage View??? - Classic ZX - 2nd to 4th Generation - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Garage View???

Featured Replies

I was just wondering if anyone else was having trouble "viewing" their garage when they click the "My Garage" button. I can get to my garage from the garage list of all the vehicles on here, but that option seems to not be working. They may have taken that link out while the site was down. Anyone know anything about it? Thanks

I was able to find my garage. I could not search it I just was one of the first ones so I just started from the last pages.

I get 404 error when I click my garage or try to search by user name.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.