IGNORED

turn signal fuse keeps blowing.

dillbill

You haven't supplied enough information to give a meaningful assessment.

How long have you owned this car? Has the fuse always blown, or is this a recent occurrence? If it is recent, have you done anything to the car maintenance wise prior to the fuse blowing?

Was the turn signal turned to the left or right when the fuse was blowing, or would the fuse blow with the switch in the center (off) position?

Sorry about not giving enough information. So here it goes I got the car in July. the dash wiring was a mess it was hacked up. One of the previous owners tried to but after market gauges in I've pulled all the carpet out the wiring from back until you get to the dash was not messed with the fuse problem has always been there they told me I needed to hook the lights. up but head & tail lights work my hazards work fine and when we put a blown fuse wrapped in tin foil in the holder the turn signals work then and i think its when you flip the switch in either direction it blows and there is a terminal strip by the steering column for extra power we've eliminated most of the mess by pulling those gauges out. Thanks.

If you have time, read this tech tip on your "combo Switch". Something might ding a bell in your head.

http://www.kamikazeracing.org/dl/ZTech/Rebuild_240Z_combo_switch.pdf

And unless this your only night time ride, don't do the tin foil wrapped fuse. You'll end up causing more problems.

Edited by siteunseen