The Wiggles Are Coming!!! - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

The Wiggles Are Coming!!!

Featured Replies

  • Author

>>>>post to wrong thread????<<<<

No! Those are lovely little Wiggles ditties. Theya re permanently engrained in my head.....

I think 'Fruit Salad' refers to the make-up of the group.

steve

pardon my ignorance, I've not been exposed to the Wiggles except the discussion in this and the previous thread about them.

I thought you were suggesting more late night snack foods :)

Carl

oh... nice rack steve. :cheeky:

why is it your avatar though !?

Originally posted by Alfadog

oh... nice rack steve. :cheeky:

why is it your avatar though !?

Cause he's a Wino!!! LOL

That fact also explains why he is attending the Wiggles concert in Santa Barbara tonight!

  • Author

Just got home from the show, and I must say...It's a hell of a ot more entertaining than the TV show. These guys really put a lot into it. but the BEST part: The back-up dancers!

Oh Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa

Larrissa!

Do all Australian women look like this?

It made the whole show worth watching.... She needs her own show.

steve

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

LOL ! Glad you enjoyed it...

You mean Larissa ie larissa.jpg ???

She plays "Henry the Octopus" !!!

Originally posted by Alfadog

oh... nice rack steve. :cheeky:

Alfadog, I'd be more interested in Larissa's "Rack". :stupid: Any photo's of those?? :stupid:

i honestly dont find her attractive actually ... dont get me wrong though! I dont mean I'd rather see steve's rack!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hey there Steve,

So you reckon Larrisa is pretty good huh ??????

She'd be about the average on the beaches of Queensland mate.

Up here they are on the beaches all year round.

Eat your hearts out.

Rick.

Professional perve.

  • Author

God, that's a horrible picture... It really doesn't do her justice...A fairly deep search of the web has turned up no ...um... um......you know... better pixs of Larissa Wright. Seems her dancing career has been rather wholesome... I guess somewhere I expected to find her personal website...

At the show last night, some tall skinny guy from Des moines or something was playing Henry the Octopus, so Larissa was on stage most of the night just as a dancer in 'normal' costume.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.