IGNORED

Fuel tweaking

siteunseen

Pictures, not part numbers! I paid absolutely no attention to resistance values, so don't order those specific parts. Besides that, I think one of the pics was from Newark Electronics. They have a hellacious minimum order and shipping charge. You can pick up parts like these pretty economically off of ebay if you can't find them in your local Radio Shack.

I would guesstimate the resistance you need (which you can measure off of whatever you cobbled up, using a multimeter), and I would double that value and look for the closest even value for a potentiometer. For instance, if you find you need a resistance in the neighborhood of 1.1 kOhm, I'd double to 2.2 and then probably go with either a 2.5 or 2.0 kOhm trim potentiometer. The idea is that you want your adjustment to be comfortably somewhere in the middle of the scale.

Edited by FastWoman