check your fans..... - Page 2 - Open Chit Chat - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

check your fans.....

Featured Replies

Ouch... Sorry to see. Dont count it out yet.

(I hate to say that. But I know how insurance companies work and they will just total it and I will need to but it back from them.)

See what they offer for the loss. Keep in mind they may not even want the car. With some cars you can keep them for just a small cut from the end check. My jeep was a total loss they sent me a check and only kept 300 back for the jeep. It never left my driveway till I sold it.

72 i believe it was in hayward, california, for only 1200

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.