Buying parts from RockAuto - risks? - Page 2 - Open Discussions - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Buying parts from RockAuto - risks?

Featured Replies

Ordered 240z slave cylinder WITH ADJUSTABLE ROD. It came without one. Not gonna send it back, too expensive to do it... :/

That is a bummer Koalia! I would email them and let them know and explain the costs of shipping. They should make it right and send you the correct part.

  • Author
Ordered 240z slave cylinder WITH ADJUSTABLE ROD. It came without one. Not gonna send it back, too expensive to do it... :/

I know when the sent me the wrong inner tie rods, I was able to send them back and they sent me a pre-paid shipping label.

As for all the feedback, it's about what I would expect...make sure the part listed is right, but you never know until you get it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.