A-r-a a/c - Page 2 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

A-r-a a/c

Featured Replies

psendo can you upload a photo of the bracket and the Dryer?

I'm away from home for the long weekend, but can try for a picture next week.

Dennis

  • Author

sounds good thanks for any assistance you can provide.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
Sweet, I have that bracket then. Just need to find the dryer. With the previous owner that this car had it's amazing how complete the a/c system actually was. The rest of the car not so much but that's what made this car such a great scavenger hunt. can you tell me if the bracket was bare metal or painted? If I take it to bare metal I'll engine clear coat it to keep the shine.

I was wrong I do not have the correct bracket and am in the process of looking for the correct one now to hold the receiver dryer. I have located the correct receiver dryer and have everything else except this bracket.

  • Author

Well the best images I can find indicate a bracket that holds the dryer away from the fender wall (seen in two pictures) and the third one appears to be what is discribed above. clamp bracket similar to coil bracket in galvanized metal. can someone confirm which one was the A-R-A dryer bracket used on the 240Zs that received A/C? Need to find the bracket but need to confirm the correct one that I am tracking down.

post-23207-14150824562939_thumb.jpg

post-23207-14150824563165_thumb.jpg

post-23207-14150824563278_thumb.jpg

The 3rd picture. I'll try to get a picture of mine posted for you - sorry for the delay.

Dennis

S
Sponsored
Advertisement
Go Ad-Free
No ad showing? Ads help support ClassicZcars. If you use an ad blocker, please consider allowing ads on this site or Go Ad-Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.