Engine will only run above 4000 RPM. Carbs or timing? - Page 15 - Help Me !! - Classic Z Car Club Skip to content

Engine will only run above 4000 RPM. Carbs or timing?

Featured Replies

  • 2 months later...

Hey Chris, I got your SU's on, but now I have the same problem LOL, won't even start, we are working on it. Think it's ignition problem like you had. Can't be the carbs. I noticed the front pulley with the ignition mark the key was missing.. ( see my thread ).

Changed the condensator earlier and it fired up, but next day won't start again and condensator seems fried ? What fries condensators?

Condensers (capacitors) can short-out

when a voltage that exceeds their

maximum working voltage is applied

across them.

Edited by PastorMike

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.