IGNORED

240z fuel and brake line insulator sets and steering rack expansion reservoir

nix240z

If I get enough request for it, I will do it.

thanks for the feedback

steve

It may be a good idea to make a variant of that bumper so that it stops the window higher. The top of the glass should just stop with the top edge of the squeegee so that it is held firmly at the top by Mr. fuzzy, Mr. squeegee and Mr. roller. This prevents rattling of the glass if it were wound down further.

• 2 weeks later...

Replace your cracked horn pad plastic insert with this reproduction of the original.

A high performance urethane with very high compressive strength and tensile strength. Shore D Hardness;

Very easy to cut out your old cracked or broken insert and epoxy glue the new reproduction of the original back in.

post-24576-14150825687977_thumb.jpg

post-24576-14150825688847_thumb.jpg

nix240z very nice work, I am putting a shopping list together. You might want to look at the choke firewall grommet. I just priced one out at the local Nissan dealer and it was $116.00.

As well, I think the one for the earlier cars is different that the one that is being sold these days.

nix240z very nice work, I am putting a shopping list together. You might want to look at the choke firewall grommet. I just priced one out at the local Nissan dealer and it was $116.00.

As well, I think the one for the earlier cars is different that the one that is being sold these days.

A Choke firewall grommet is in the works...

Steve

Another Item is the rubber coating on the wire harness bundle wraps that are predominately found in the engine bay. There is a total of 19 regular size and 2 of the wider type. These will be made to order only and could take up to 2 weeks, since these are very hard to reproduce.

At this time I am not making the main wiring harness type.

post-24576-14150825742532_thumb.jpg

post-24576-14150825743208_thumb.jpg

post-24576-14150825743799_thumb.jpg

Charles, the tabs need to be fairly straight and are a tight fit, no glue required.

Steve

Steve,

So you are molding covers that go over the existing steel tabs. How tight are they? Do the tabs have to be really straight to get them back on. Is an adhesive required?

Charles